网站首页  留学  移民  外语考试  英语词汇  法语词汇  旧版资料

请输入您要查询的出国留学信息:

 

标题 愚人节英文恶搞短信
内容 【愚人节英文恶搞短信】
    preacher: why? what did he do to you?
    神父:为什麽?他对你做了什麽吗?
    girl: he touched my breast.
    女孩:他……他摸我的胸部
    preacher: you mean like this? (the guy did it.)
    神父:你是说像这样子吗?(神父伸手摸女孩的胸部)
    girl: (a little shy from the touch) yes.
    女孩:(因为神父的举动而有一些害羞)嗯……是的
    preacher: that“s no reason to call him that.
    神父:只是这样子的话你没有理由骂他啊
    girl: but he also took off my cloth.
    女孩:但是……他又把我的衣服脱掉……
    preacher: you mean like this? (he did it again.)
    神父:你是说像这样子吗?(神父动手脱掉女孩的衣服)
    girl: yes, that“s what he did.
    女孩:是的,是这样子没错
    preacher: that“s still no reason to call him that.
    神父:可是这样子你还是没有理由骂他啊
    girl: and he put his you-know-what into my you-know-what...
    女孩:然後……他把他的……那个……放到我的……那个……里面……
    preacher: (evil laugh...) you mean like this? (and you-know-what)
    神父:(奸笑貌)你是说像这样子吗?(神父和女孩就那个那个了)
    girl: (after a few minutes...) ugh... yeah, that“s what he did...
    女孩:(数分钟後)喔……是的……就是这样子………
    preacher: my dear girl, that“s still no reason to call him a...
    神父:我亲爱的孩子,就算是这样你还是没有理由骂他「你这个………」
    如果你长得难看,请打110;如果你身材不好,请打120;如果你脾气不好,请打119;如果你觉得自己漂亮,请打我手机,详谈……
    Because you, I believe in fate, perhaps all this are doomed to heaven, having a Mianmianzhizhong traction. Now I want to say is that I Shangbeizi--what is built Nie ah? !
    因为你,我相信命运的安排,也许这一切都是上天注定,冥冥之中牵引着我俩。现在的我想说的是——我上辈子是造了什么孽啊?!
    Also known as the bricks and mortar boards infants bricks, the old Beijing is the most characteristic of the cultural heritage of one of a lethal strong, and easy-to-carry concealed, not weapons, and other characteristics--shoot you use the most appropriate!
    砖头又称板儿砖,是老北京最有特点的文化遗产之一,具有杀伤力强,易于携带隐蔽性高,不算凶器等多种特点,所以——拍你用它最合适!
    Psychological test: If you and the coward race, you want to: 1 you run fast; as fast; you coward slower than… answer: you than beasts also a beast; you are beasts; beast than you! Happy April Fool's Day!
    心理测试:如果你和狗熊赛跑,你希望:1你跑得快;2一样快;3你比狗熊慢。答案:1你比禽兽还禽兽;2你就是禽兽;3你禽兽不如!愚人节快乐!
    In my eyes, you will always be looked carefree, and eating with relish is always, sleep is always Hanran sleep…… I really envy you know, Oh! Sometimes think, as you do so pigs are very good!
    在我眼里,你看上去永远是无忧无虑,吃饭永远是津津有味,睡觉永远是酣然入睡……我真羡慕你呀,唉!有时候想想,像你那样做头猪也挺好的!
    
随便看

 

出国留学网为出国留学人员提供留学、移民、外语考试等出国知识,帮助用户化解出国留学过程中的各种疑难问题。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 swcvc.com All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/5/29 3:07:24